revisiting this blog which maybe one or two people see according to my stats!

 It's been a year and a bit since I started this thing, and sometimes I wonder where I'm going and what I'm doing with it. Most of the time I come to the conclusion suggested by this post's title. 

If I were to be a Real Writer, whatever that is, or a Famous Writer, which is slightly easier to define, I would probably make a new site, a Real Site, to match. And if I made it to being a Famous Writer, this would probably be years in the future, and then I would look upon the tiny blog with minimal traffic of my younger days with embarrassment and disdain. 

I am still around here, though, wondering what to say in this next paragraph. I am still around here, trying to think about how it works when you act like you're talking to someone when you may not be talking to anyone, or you may be talking to just one person, or you may be talking to many more people than you think. I am still around, looking at how the trees outside my window are glowing on one side with afternoon sunlight. Their other sides are shaded a darker green and it looks like a painting. And that sounded like fake poetry. I am still around here, being a human, thinking this post is not very different from the first few silly ones I did. (Did I really name this blog "A Young Proton"?) 

Really, I am here to say thank you for stumbling into this site. I think I will leave it someday, and it will end up being sort of a buried treasure on the internet, if you'd call a tarnished nickel buried treasure. 

Until next time, then. 

Comments